So far, Pars has translated the following textbooks:
- Faith that Endures, by Ron Boyd-Macmillan
- Transforming Discipleship, by Gregg Ogden
- Emotionally Healthy Church, by Peter Scazzero
- Safe People, by
- Invitation for World Missions, by Timothy Tennent
- Moral Choices: An Introduction to Ethics, by Scott Rae
Textbooks to translate/write in 2015:
- Albert M. Wolters, Creation Regained: Biblical Basics for a Reformational Worldview, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2005, 143 pages.
- Andreas Kostenberger, Baker Academic eds. Encountering John, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1999. 288 pages.
- Walter A. Elwell & Robert W. Yarbrough eds, Encountering the New Testament, Baker Academic; 3 edition, 2013. 448 pages.
- William W. Klein, Craig L. Blomberg & Robert L. Hubbard, JR. eds., Introduction to Biblical Interpretation, Thomas Nelson Inc., 2004. 500 pages.