Pray with us
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and always thankful” (Colossians 4:2)
Prayer is the soil out of which everything grows at Pars. Prayer lines our work up to the Lord’s will – it is the power behind, in the midst of, and in front of all that we do – reminding us that we are called to do the Lord’s work in the Lord’s way.
With this in mind, we would love to invite you to join us in praying for the following:
- Pray for the protection of the leaders we are training, their families and their ministries
- Pray for new leaders to be raised up in the Persian-speaking church
- Pray for leaders who are in prison, for the Lord’s comfort and shalom to be with them and their families
- Pray for our Formation Conferences, that discussions, seminars, workshops, times of fellowship and corporate worship will all be Spirit-led, bringing renewal to the minds and hearts of both students and facilitators
- Pray for the Pars team and their families, that they would always be sensitive to the Spirit’s leading, as they co-labour with Christ in building his church for the purpose of His great glory, trusting Him to provide for all their needs.
- Pray for new partners who would capture the vision of Pars and support us prayerfully and financially in carrying the work forward
Day of Prayer & Fasting.
Every month, our staff and their families gather together for a day of praying and fasting for the Persian-speaking church. In the evening we share a meal together, celebrating God and celebrating one another. Those of our staff who are not UK-based also participate from their countries. We would love for you to join us if you would like to.